We are seeking a talented and bright individual, whose personality will suit the collaborative nature of our busy, hard-working team. The right candidate will have a proactive attitude, unparalleled communication skills and a passion for organisation and accuracy. The role is a senior administrative position, pivotal to the effective running of the organisation. The administrator is responsible for coordinating the smooth running of the premises, office systems, and key teams. The candidate will be proactive, un-phased by a diverse and wide reaching workload and comfortable forming relationships with a range of stakeholders, contractors and suppliers.
JOB DESCRIPTION | RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• First point of contact for general phone calls and enquiry e-mails responding and fielding as needed
• Enabling clear and sufficient communication amongst the staff team, including the sharing of calendars and regular updating of shared information.
• Manage the company diary and undertake diary management for the senior team as necessary
• Ongoing Google server management, keeping shared information up to date, and acting as support for any server issues. Ensure all staff are fully inducted in the use of the shared google drive and are utilising it correctly.
• Lead and manage relationship with IT service provider
• Lead on new starter inductions ensuring all systems and equipment in place, in conjunction with General Manager
• Managing communications with technical support. Maintaining phone and internet contracts and systems
• Developing and maintaining filing and archiving systems, both digital and paper
• Assisting with the scheduling and booking of national and international travel for members of the team
• Supporting hospitality arrangements on and off site
• Ongoing management and development of Punchdrunk’s Filemaker database.
• Taking minutes at meetings as required
• Assisting with preparations for Board meetings, including booking meeting rooms and preparing board packs
• Administration of other company needs such as recruitment processes and auditions, receptions and events
• Budget holder for office overheads budget as set by Executive Director
• Regular and consistent finance support to the Finance Manager including filing, data entry and reconciliation of receipts and invoices
• Handling / managing petty cash and company floats as required
• Overseeing company paypal account
• To implement and oversee a robust data management system for Punchdrunk encompassing staff, contractors, artists and audiences.
• To ensure evaluation is considered across the company’s projects, supporting teams to ensure all data and feedback is collated and accessibly filed
• To ensure data collection adheres to and supports Arts Council England funding requirements
• Assist the General Manager in compiling the Arts Council England annual report.
FALLOW CROSS ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
• Support the production manager in ongoing maintenance and administration of the Village space including but not limited to ordering supplies, invoice processing, maintaining health and safety paper work, sourcing quotes for works and hiring contractors
• Acting as Duty Manager as required.
• Managing the office operations, including; ordering office stationery and other equipment, general housekeeping, organising and managing stock, collecting and dispatching post on a daily basis, office subsistence, basic technical support for the office and staff, maintaining operating systems.
• Sourcing and contracting all repair and maintenance
• Utilities – liaison and management
• Managing the office environment to ensure sufficient health and safety standards are met, including:
Ø Ensuring regular PAT testing.
Ø Maintaining adequate training for designated H&S/Fire officers.
Ø Inducting staff & maintaining adequate H&S records.
Ø Regular reviewing of risk assessments and carrying out the relevant actions identified.
Ø Maintaining records of IT equipment, warranties and expiry dates.
Ø Oversee waste management for the premises
• Maintain Key relationships:
Ø Landlords / Premises Licensors – day to day
Ø Local council re: rates and other requirements
Ø Co-tenants re: maintenance and repairs of common parts and shared contracts
Ø All office contractors, including Key-holding and alarm services
Ø Any ad hoc repair or maintenance contractors
STORE & VAN MANAGEMENT
• Management of the core store and van budgets.
• Looking after the company van, responsibilities include;
Ø General upkeep (tax, MOT, servicing, parking, congestion charge, investigating and dealing with penalty notices, general maintenance/cleaning)
Ø Facilitating internal hires, according to the company’s hire procedure
• Looking after the Punchdrunk store, responsibilities include;
Ø Managing the lease and rental contract ensuring the continued use of the store as needed by Punchdrunk
Ø Working with the Store Manager to maintain the general upkeep of the store (scheduling the use of the store, developing store policies and procedures, ensuring good communications between users, responding to messages regarding housekeeping / maintenance, annual PAT testing & keeping records, management of health and safety including ensuring relevant training is provided to users where appropriate) Ø Working with the Store Manager to facilitate internal and external hires, according to the company store policy
• Support the development team as needed with stakeholder and database management
• Support in the organisation and delivery of events
• To comply with Punchdrunk’s Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and other policies at all times.
• To attend events, performances, sharings and team/company meetings
• Undertake ad hoc research as directed
• To assist General Manager with equal opportunities and other monitoring requirements. This job description is a guide to the nature of the work required of this position. It is neither wholly comprehensive nor restrictive and does not form part of the contract of employment.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum 3 years of administrative experience
• Excellent IT skills, confidence trouble shooting and supporting the wider team
• Excellent and confident communication skills with great attention to detail
• Experience of managing budgets
• Experience of databases, information gathering, organization and dissemination
• Proven track record of managing a range of relationships: pro-actively keeping relevant stakeholders informed
• Proven ability to deal with multiple work-streams with a range of deadlines
• Manages time and workload effectively, willing to ask for help when needed
• Willingly shares ideas, resources and information with others
• Learns from errors, putting in place systems and processes to ensure problems don’t reoccur
• Calm under pressure, with a positive attitude
• Standard 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
• 6-month probation (notice during probation 4 weeks on either side)
• 3-month notice period
• up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience
• TOIL provision
• Pension 5% employer contribution, following completion of probation period
• 25 days holiday per annum + UK bank holidays
• Place of Work: Punchdrunk offices in London
• Direct Report to Executive Director
• Due to the nature of this role some evening or weekend work will be required