Cavendish Music, London
Cavendish Music are the UK’s leading independent production music catalogue, and part of ole, the world’s fastest-growing rights management company. We are looking for an Operations Assistant to support the Head of Production & Operations and the Production team, in the form of a three month paid internship. The role would suit a recent graduate, and would be a useful springboard for someone looking to work in music administration.
– Metadata processing and maintenance
– Searchword tagging
– Co-ordinating release schedules
– Compiling and distributing composer and track registration information
– Managing and assisting with contracts and licences
– Processing and managing invoices
– Updating website pages (requires HTML knowledge)
– Working with staff across our parent company ole to ensure efficient running of operations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills are essential, as is the ability to recognise a broad range of musical genres. Experience with HTML would be an advantage but is not essential.
To apply contact Arun Sethi at email@example.com