Street Studios, London
Street Studios are looking for a Production Assistant for their Photographic Studio complex in Haggerston, London. Working alongside the Studio Production Manager and assisting the studio team the successful candidate will play a supporting role within the business by helping to pre-arrange and deliver all aspects of the busy day to day schedule.
This full time and demanding role requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills and will provide a great opportunity for someone interested in starting a career in production.
- Working alongside the Studio Production Manager to ensure our clients needs are met.
- Assisting in organising lighting and equipment, catering and set build needs for our clients.
- Answering calls and replying to emails in regards to bookings and pre-ordering.
- General administration work.
- Ordering of supplies for the studio and our clients.
- Assisting the Studio Manager occasionally by covering reception and helping around the studios.
- Posting content to our social media channels
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The role does not require any previous experience but a keen interest and basic understanding of the photographic industry is a preference.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with an impeccable phone manner.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computing skills required
Street Studios has been established for 20 years and has continually provided excellent shoot facilities alongside a friendly and welcoming service.
To apply contact Alec McGhie email@example.com