Royal & Derngate, Northampton
Provide project and administrative support for the planning and delivery of projects currently in development including a New School for Northampton and a New Cinema for Daventry.
Key Task Areas:
- Coordinate communications amongst project team members, including scheduling meetings and preparing agendas and minutes.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts often at a senior level, in an informative and appropriate manner.
- Undertake research and monitor sources of information relevant to projects and ensure that project team is made aware of any issues in an appropriate format.
- Track projects using various methods, ensuring that the timeline is adhered to and those involved in projects are informed of progress.
- Prepare and submit both written and oral reports for distribution to various members of the project.
- Undertake routine administration, such as cataloguing useful information for future reference, maintaining an efficient filing system and processing financial paperwork
- To carry out any other tasks that will, from time to time, be allocated by the Chief Executive on an ad hoc or continuing basis, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post.
- To adhere at all times to the procedures laid down in the Trust’s Financial Regulations.
- To promote and adhere to the organisation’s culture and values.
To be aware of, adhere to and implement any legislative requirements consistent with overall duties of this post with particular regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures, comply with all legal, Data Protection Act 1998 and Equal Opportunities.
- Experience of implementing / maintaining administrative systems/procedures
- Experience of working effectively with a wide range of people at different levels and across different sectors
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work
- Analytical Skills
- Confidence and ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Problem Solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and work under pressure
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Databases)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Report writing skills